- Working in all product design cycles, from product discovery to delivery. (user research to the user journey, wireframes, prototype tests, and so on).
- Create pixel-perfect mockups and design specs
- Working with on some Jala product on different platforms (web app and mobile app)
- Working with product and engineering team to design and develop Jala product
- Contributing to the company culture development that's inspiring and fun. Develop the UX concepts of Jala like user needs, task analysis, user personas, storyboard, use case scenarios, and user flow.
- Meet and talk with shrimp farmers to identify the primary problem in shrimp farming and what's needed and then translate it into product or features that associated with Jala.
- Max 30 years old
- Having minimum 3 years of experience in UI and UX prototype development (we're Figma users!).
- Creative thinking.
- Having product design portfolios is a must.
- Having experience with HTML/CSS/JS is a plus.
- Having experience in the development of documented high fidelity UX design using Figma or Adobe product for responsive design web app and Android mobile app.
- Having knowledge in motion design like Lottie
- Having an interest in the agriculture and aquaculture field is a plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Transportation Allowances
- Medical / Health Insurance
About Jala Tech
90% of shrimp farms in South East Asia already have at least 1 dormant disease living in the water, waiting for a shrimp’s immune system to be compromised. This costs farmers billions of dollars every year. JALA is transforming the shrimp industry by offering a vastly improved management system. With data-driven farming in mind, our goal is to get farmers to make decisions based on actual data. For that reason, our system provides water quality monitoring, and planning & reporting tools, complete with a decision support system so farmers can initiate the right treatment at the right time, based on data that has been collected and analyzed. All the data from every farm using the system is automatically sent in for collation and review in order to gain valuable insight into the industry as a whole. Currently, Jala serves more than 10000 shrimp farmers who handle more than 20000 ponds around Indonesia and South East Asia. Through the power of data JALA will make sustainable and profitable shrimp farming common practice.