- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 4 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 3% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 22 days ago
- Manufacturing and Production
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 116 General L. Wood Street. Brgy, Dolores Taytay Rizal, Rizal, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
The Graphic Artist/designer is responsible for creating designs having a high visual impact and conforms to the needs of Clients. It involves listening and analyzing Clients’ desires and requirements. He works closely with Clients in creating ideas and concepts in order to arrive at the best packaging designs. The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and professional approach to time, costs and deadlines. It may involve managing more than one design at a time and allocating relevant amount of time according to value and priorities of the job.
1. Meet clients to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job.
2. Interpret the client’s business needs and develop a concept to suit their purpose.
3. Estimate the time required to complete the work.
4. Develop design by gathering information and data through available database or research.
5. To think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
6. Use innovation to redefine or improve existing designs within the constraints of cost and time.
7. Present effectively finished ideas and concepts to clients
8. Demonstrate illustrative skills with rough sketches when necessary.
9. Able to convey the approved designs and concepts to quality control, production and other departments.
10. Work as part of the team with other artists and colleagues
Requirements of the Job:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts or equivalent
2. Knowledge of plastic packaging designs
3. Proficient in relevant computer software such as adobe photoshop, illustrator, coreldraw, animation, Microsoft excel, word, power point, others.
4. Good production/project management skills
5. Ability to communicate clearly with supervisors, staff, workers and other departments.
6. 2-3 years experience designing concepts of plastic packaging
7. Willing to work in Taytay, Rizal
1. Attention to detail and accuracy
2. Good verbal and written communication skills
3. Organization skills
4. Information management
5. Problem analysis and problem solving skills
6. Team member
7. Stress tolerance
8. Sense of urgency
9. Customer service skills