Sr Network Engineer
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 23 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 71% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 7 hours ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 73 Bayani Road, Taguig, Philippines
- Clear communicator (written and verbal).
- Capable of prioritizing and managing own workload.
- Self-motivated. Capable of working/using own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Keen to contribute ideas, share knowledge and help others develop.
- Interest in leading edge technologies. Keen to develop own skills and knowledge.
- With the ability to establish effective working relationships with all levels of people with a desire to provide exceptional service.
- With good analytical skills and able to collate and interpret data from various sources.
- Ability to assess and prioritize faults and respond or escalate accordingly.
The position is responsible for assisting the Technical Operations Manger in the nation-wide implementation, maintenance, and administration of the iXS network. Also, carries out coordination, installation, testing, and technical tasks in support of the local and wide area wired and wireless network systems and participate in developing and implementing network security procedures and network management plans.
In early 2012, a simple concept came to be… to be known as the Philippines most innovative, reliable and customer-focused telecommunications provider. The team of experienced local and foreign founders didn’t simply want to enter the market, they wanted to change the way the business was done. Operating with honesty, integrity and always keeping the customer in mind, our business has grown enormously over the years.
Almost five years later, this concept has evolved into the lifeblood of our business. iXS has been at the forefront of the development of the ICT industry in the Philippines, working with the public and private sectors to provide Internet access and connectivity services nationwide.
We offer a true alternative to the traditional telcos, with POPs in Singapore, Hong Kong, Manila and Cebu. We own capacity on two separate submarine cable systems, giving our clients peace of mind and world class reliability. We maintain interconnections with some of the worlds most powerful Tier 1 global networks, along with local peering to the Philippine Open Internet Exchange for the most direct routing options with minimal latency.
Combined with the strictest of network monitoring and customer support standards, iXS stands by to be your provider of choice. From Internet access to complex, customized connectivity solutions, the experts at iXS standy ready to help your business make the most of its telecommunications investments.