- Makati, Philippines5/F, 110 Legaspi, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Implementation Engineer shall be a key member of the APAC team at IV.AI. This human will work closely with Client Success Team and Sales Director within the company and shall work directly with external clients from project inception to completion, providing guidance on best practices.
This role’s primary focus: delivering high-quality technology implementations for our company’s blue-chip clients and to provide/build on our high-quality platform and services. This includes on site-direct phone- and email-based interaction with end-users, coordinate actions, ensure customer readiness and establish smooth service implementation experience. He / She shall provide on-site or remote deployment of our AI technology as well as design all project specifications and develop all programs according to client requirements.
An ideal candidate for this position enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment, can approach problem-solving challenges independently, has a strong attention to detail, and a desire to help build a company of action-oriented innovators.
- Install & configure AI solutions in customer environment as per Statement of Work (SOW)
- Preparing data specification and integration for customers using our solutions
- Monitor all software implementation lifecycle and assist make appropriate customization to all software for clients
- Provide technical training sessions remotely and/or on-site
- Develop and implement migration plan for customer VCS & data migration
- Create detailed documentation for implementation, guides and training
- Perform various tests on processes, implement test cases, prepare documentation within required timeframe and duly communicate any delays accordingly, if any;
- Support Sales team on quoting PS and drafting SOW for PS requests
- Monitor and track implementation activities/milestones
Ideally, you’ll have:
- Deep knowledge of software development lifecycle and development pipeline
- Understanding of continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Ability to understand data structure and optimize technical performance
- Project management experience & skills
- Have experience in working in an Agile environment
- Ability to multitask effectively and adjust quickly to different situations
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new and different technologies
- Have impeccable written and verbal communication skills in English
- Obsessed with detail, and have an analytical mindset
- Strong team player, but still a self-starter
Who are we?
IV.AI is the world’s smartest AI platform with a focus on enterprise. We have grown fast but aim to retain the scrappy nature that enabled us to build big ML models that outperform the industry standards. There are a lot of companies right now that talk about the potential impact of AI while we hustle hard and have proven the benefits repeatedly. (See validation on our homepage or via case studies and press.)
Whether it’s voice-powered interfaces, conversational UIs, or massive machine learning models that automate workflow, we believe that AI can empower humans to work smarter and enjoy what they do - thus, bettering the world with it.
IV.AI is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status
- Minimum of 3 Years’ experience as a Software Developer or within the same function as Implementation Engineer
- 2+ years of experience in a client facing technical position
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Outstanding communication skills; ability to communicate technical requirements to the non-technical user
- Knowledge of Unix environments; strong user level skills
- Knowledge of SQL preferred
- Strong work ethic and ability to work autonomously
- Highly organized, with a strong attention to detail
- Capable of handling multiple assignments simultaneously
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.