Area of Responsibility:
- Participates in the implementation, from analyzing the customer’s business requirements to configuring the MS Dynamics application to meet the customer’s needs.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current business processes.
- Provides in-depth knowledge of the MS Dynamics application and evaluates the customer’s business processes against the standard MS Dynamics functionality.
- Demonstrates experience in use of the prescribed MS Dynamics implementation methodology, Sure Step; understands the key activities and deliverables for the client engagement and internal projects.
- Documenting the business requirements for the actions, solutions and outcomes that are expected
- Configuring and customizing the MS Dynamics application to achieve the customer’s business requirements.
- Facilitates the customer’s decision-making process
- Develop the functional design document that will drive the development process
- Conducting acceptance testing and training customer resources to successfully use and maintain the Microsoft Dynamics application.
- Pursuing a degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Experience in core application functionality, implementation methodology, and application technology stack
- Related experience in Microsoft technologies such Microsoft .NET, Microsoft Power Platform (Power Apps/ Power Pages/ Power Automate). is preferred
- Successful completion of applicable product certification exams is preferred
- Experience in Microsoft Office Tools
Demonstrated ability to
- Analyze and understand business problems.
- Model data and processes.
- Conduct workshops and training sessions.
- Plan and carry out system and user acceptance testing.
- High degree of insight and analytical skill
- Team-oriented; willing to align work with team’s priorities and goals able to influence, negotiate and build consensus
- Strong time management skills and multitasking abilities
- Skilled in organizational change
- Clear and effective communication
- Willingness to learn and be trained
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
About ITVT Philippines Inc.
ITVT has been concentrating since 2001, with more than 180 employees, on the implementation of innovative branch solutions for the industrial and energy sectors. With professional advice, reliable project implementation and the subsequent 24/7 support according to ITIL standards, we create sustainable customer satisfaction. As a DIN ISO 9001 , DIN ISO 14001 and DIN ISO 27001 certified company and Microsoft Alpha Partner from the very beginning, we know what is important. In particular, the data security of our customers is very important to us. For this reason, ITVT operates several high-security data centers in Germany for its customers. The Federal Data Protection Act therefore applies.