- Quezon, Philippines15/F, Hexagon Corporate Center 1471 Quezon Avenue, West Triangle Quezon City. Philippines, Quezon, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezonMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Pre-Sales Consultant is responsible for helping our clients reform their operations and support their business by providing intuitive guidance. He/she will be an important ally to every organization who wants to invest in change and improvement and needs help as to where and how. The consultant must have a broad knowledge of the many facets of business pertaining to his assigned domain or industry.
- Responsible for Bid (RFI/RFP) Response, solution scoping, solution design & Bid Process
- Define and Build a strong, winning Estimation/solution that addresses the pain-points by translating a strong understanding of the customer Business context
- Coordination with all stakeholders (sales, solutions, operations, pricing, transition, technology, facilities et al) to ensure timely and high-quality proposal submission
- Lead and Contribute to the design, development, and implementation of winning technical Estimation/solutions for customers to introduce and establish new technology solutions into their business and business processes
- Strong contribution to account mining / cross-sell activities and follow them up by pitching relevant capabilities to help create new opportunities
- Creation and maintenance of an effective knowledge management system to support all the phases of the opportunity lifecycle.
- Mapping clients’ requirements and coordinating in implementing processes in line with the pre-set guidelines.
- Graduate of any 4-year course or college degree, preferably BSIT, BS Computer Science, BS Computer Engineering or any IT-related course
- A minimum of five years in a senior professional or technical role, or other hands-on leadership role ideally for a major consultancy or system integrator. Experience in its practice area
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Experienced in conducting POC
- Experienced in presenting to different audiences
- Experienced in drafting High-Level Design per proposed Solutions
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Business Analysis
- Information security
- Cisco Networking (CCNA)
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Hexagon Corporate Center 1471 Quezon Avenue, West Triangle Quezon City. Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.