Quality Assurance Specialist
- Pasig, Philippines
- Full time
- Delivers required a number of QA monitors in a timely manner.
- Generates and trends weekly/ monthly quality evaluation relate.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Provides feedback by monitoring calls; monitoring feedback for external vendor programs; conducting monthly help sessions.
- Evaluates calls approaches by rating the effectiveness of sales representatives; providing quality ratings; identifying training needs; developing training programs; conducting training.
- Candidates must possess at least a Vocational Diploma/ Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/ College Degree in any field.
- Must have at least one year of experience in call monitoring or evaluation, specifically in a BPO or Call Center industry.
- Should have gained mastery of call handling skills.
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent documentation skills; preferably proficient in working with MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Knowledge in problem-solving techniques and data analysis.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical and listening skills.
- Attentive to details and is results-oriented.
- Amenable to work on a shifting schedule.
- Willing to start ASAP.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- General Services
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Unit 2403 Prestige Tower F. Ortigas Jr. Rd., Ortigas Center Pasig City, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About iStaff Solutions
At iStaff, it is our business to make your business work as efficiently and effectively as possible.
We are an offshore solutions provider that not only supplies you with the highly qualified professionals you need to get your projects going, but also supports you throughout the duration of the partnership. From short-term project-based engagements to full-term staff leasing services, we are fully capable of helping you bring your plans out of the drawing board and making them convert for you as soon as possible
Our experienced and highly skilled professionals include SEO Specialists, Programmers, Web Designers, Writers, Link Builders, Virtual Assistants and Support Staff among many others—all available for significantly lower costs than their local counterparts. Our packages are specially developed to be simple and responsive to your needs. We also have sharp, experienced managers who will closely supervise your staff and see to it that they provide you with deliverables on time and under preset parameters.
We’ll take care of your business like it’s our own and provide your staff with only the best tools, equipment and support to ensure that your expectations are consistently met. Aside from lower operational costs, you can also enjoy the advantages of enhanced efficiency, greater productivity and overall better results when you choose to work with iStaff. We are located in the Philippines, in the heart of a booming outsourcing industry where the rich talent pool is currently harnessed by small, medium and multinational businesses from the US, Europe and other parts of the globe.
It’s time to break your shackles and reach for new milestones in your business. Allow us to help you by working with iStaff today.