- 3 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 17 days
- Recruiter responds
- 2% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 4 days ago
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Unit 2403 Prestige Tower Condominium F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Pasig, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- With Degree in Operations Management, Management or any related field.
- Proven working experience as operations manager preferably in BPO industry
- Adequate knowledge in organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Budget development and oversight experience
- Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Leadership and organizational skills
- Customer Focus, Customer Service, Verbal Communication, Process Improvement, Problem Solving, People Skills, Teamwork, People Management, Managing Processes, Emphasizing Excellence
- We are looking for a professional Operations Manager to Assist the Chief Solutions Officer in managing the department. He will be the 2nd in Command in the Operations Department.
- Operations Manager will be primarily responsible of the day-to-day management requirements of the department.
- Operations Manager will make sure that the general objectives as to output quality & quantity, as well as operational efficiency are met without compromise.
- Operations Manager will handle post-sales client relations functions; all other tasks that may be assigned by the CSO.
- Operations Manager shall plan, direct and coordinate all organization's operations. You will be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies.
- Serves customers by planning and implementing call center strategies and operations; improving systems and processes; managing staff.
- Chalk out or improve operational systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being
- Contribute towards the achievement of company's strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data/statements and utilize them to improve profitability
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPI's
- Recruit, train, supervise and appraise human resources
- Cater to clients' or personnel's concerns
- Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
iStaff.ph is a new and innovative business process outsourcing company that designs and delivers effective and efficient offshore staffing solutions for you and your business needs.
Located in the Philippines, where the outsourcing industry boosts business development into full speed offering opportunities to both businessmen seeking outsourcing solutions as well as career opportunities to professionally skilled freelance individuals that excel in various outsourcing fields.
We supply the most competent, highly qualified professionals that will creatively and professionally work for you and your business needs as well as continue full support of the entire duration of you partnership with iStaff.ph
With an effective and cost efficient working force, iStaff.ph offers the best among the best people specializing in their respective fields as Web Developers, SEO Marketers, Writers, Graphic Designers- you name it, we got the best team for you and your business needs. In every project, we have excellent work efficient Managers that will supervise your staff in every stage of your project to ensure that your business is well taken care of.
Here at iStaff.ph, we will take care of your business like it is our own and provide your staff with only the best tools, equipments and support to ensure that we deliver our best results and that all your expectations are met beyond the incomparable.