- Resolve customer inquiries via email
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Take the extra mile to go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Finish all tickets allocated to you for the day by the end of your shift
- With at least six months to one year of call center experience/related role
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written
- Amenable to work in shifting schedules
- Amenable to work in Ortigas Center
- Passion for fitness and nutrition
- Displays ability to adapt/respond to different types of customers and personalities
- Displays good interpersonal skills and a strong sense of empathy
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Can start ASAP
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.