Recruitment Specialist | Project-based for 18 months
- Pasig, Philippines39F, One San Miguel Avenue Building, One San Miguel, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Pasig, NCR, PhilippinesPasigNCRPhilippines
The Recruitment Specialist role supports primarily the ANZ Operations in Manila, and all functions across the Philippines business to find and attract the best possible candidates, by creating pro-active recruitment strategies, tools and processes, leading the recruitment for some positions and providing coaching and advice to business leaders and HR teams. This is a hands-on role that will be operational in nature but have a view and work toward delivery of the people plan for the region.
Has principal responsibility for developing and driving recruitment processes for the ANZ & Philippines team.
- Diagnoses, plans, develops and implements recruitment strategy for the Group including sourcing, interviewing, offers and on-boarding.
- Recommends and implements talent planning and pipelining processes.
- Collaborate with the HR team in developing and implementing effective Group recruitment resources, including decisions on employer branding, internal referral programs and on-boarding.
- Develops attractive internship programs and advice on how to find great interns.
- Develops graduate programs to attract Graduates from universities.
- Creates formats and approaches to job ads that fit our employer branding
- Is the advocate and driver for a great candidate experience.
- Identifies, vets and recommends third-party recruiters including agreeing or advising leaders on appropriate commercial arrangements.
- Reports on recruitment effectiveness and uses internal data to educate leaders and inform business decisions on recruitment.
- Stays abreast of trends and innovations in recruitment including legislative changes that impact the recruitment function.
Acts as a business partner to leaders and HR team members on the best approaches to recruitment.
- Work with leaders and HR team members to build recruitment plans that are effective for the role and location.
- Provides advice on job posting, employment marketing, social channels, talent pipelines and ad construction.
- Have responsibility for working with the leader to drive the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Provide group and 1-on-1 training in recruitment skills for leaders and HR, as well as develop training materials on Degreed.
- Coaches and advises the HR team on recruitment.
- Challenge leaders eg regarding unconscious bias, owning their recruitment processes etc.
- Motivates team member to deliver great performance
- Sets goals, monitors performance and provides constructive feedback
- Participates as team members of the broader HR team
- HR related degree desirable.
- Significant experience in in-house recruitment, preferably with BPO exposure; has created bespoke recruitment strategies and solutions; knows and understands the impact of relevant legislation; some experience with or demonstrated interest in HR generalist activities. University graduate recruitment strategies.
- Media-related experience is desirable but not essential; previous experience in Developer recruitment would be well regarded.
- A player-coach – someone who can think at a whole of business level as well as be hands-on; highly collaborative; very service focused – someone who looks for solutions and loves solving problems; energetic; positive with a good sense of humor.
- Strong background in the use of social channels for recruitment; previous experience with a recruitment system (we use Recruitee); good general office technology skills.
- Must be fluent in English skills would be an advantage.
- Must be an excellent written and verbal communicator; strong consulting skills – able to influence and resolve issues.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 39F, One San Miguel Avenue Building, One San Miguel, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Pasig, NCR, Philippines
- Media Intelligence
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.