- 26th Floor Discovery Centre 25 ADB Avenue Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Full time
- Pro-active participation in a broad-scope of International Treasury Functions: FX Pricing and Dealing (night + day), Liquidity Management, Market and Asset Price Analysis (Technical and Fundamental), Treasury Marketing.
- Develop skills-adequacy in Treasury Operations.
- Dynamic and competitive pricing of multiple currency portfolios.
- Pricing dynamics based on a highly structured analysis and read of financial markets and competitors.
- Undertake technically sound initiatives in managing the portfolio of currency positions (Fundamental and Technical Analysis tools) including hedging strategies.
- Perform rigorous analysis of Financial Markets (with relevance to their impact on directional currency movements as well as on volatility).
- Endeavour to improve pricing mechanisms, liquidity and operational tools, and procedures.
- Strengthen and expand counterparty relations.
- Liaise with various Foreign Office Teams and Manila-based teams to ensure price setting strategies are carried out efficiently and profitably.
- Precise and orderly transfer of multi-ccy positions and trades to shift dealers.
- Liquidity Management
- Assist in Operations and settlements when needed
- Create power point presentation
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Economics, Finance, Financial Management, Econometrics, Business Management or equivalent.
- Preferably with at least 1-year experience as a Foreign Exchange Dealer for Banks, Other FIs, and Independent or Boutique FX Houses.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- For applicants without actual dealing experience; FX apprenticeships and Formal FX dealing Training will be advantageous.
- Excellent multi-disciplinary competence and substantial exposure to Financial Markets and Trading Strategy Formulation and Execution.
- Fundamental Aptitude: Adept in analyzing Economic, Financial, Political and Social linkages (Political Economy).
- Technical Aptitude: an excellent technical system in executing trade strategies. Adept in Excel (data analysis and calculator building).
- Strong conceptual and analytical abilities.
Fresh Graduates from Top Universities will be considered based on the following criteria:
- Belongs to the top 20% of the graduating batch
- Keen interest in FX and financial Markets
- Preference will be given to candidates with dissertations focused on the Currency Markets (volatility, risk management, dealing etc). A copy of the dissertation may be asked to be furnished
- Technically astute ( knowledge of different asset classes, economic linkages etc)
- Willing to work the night shift and on weekends
- Diligent and strong work ethic
- Team Player
- Strategic thinker- fully engaged in long-term solutions and efficiencies; acute tactician
- Quick-Learner and has a great initiative to understand new concepts
- Strong-willed, independent yet works well within varying team dynamics
- Thrives in a diverse environment ( nationalities, culture, and personalities)
Applicants must be willing to work in Pasig City
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Iremit Inc
Take a new career challenge. Explore new heights. Be driven by our vision to be the Ultimate Choice Remittance Service Provider Globally.
I-Remit, Inc. is a publicly listed global remittance company that serves the remittance needs of thousands of Overseas Filipino Worker’s worldwide. The company is present in 24 countries across North America, Europe, Australia, Asia, the Pacific Isles and Middle East. The iRemit management and employees are committed to serving the OFWs by utilizing the latest in technology to provide FAST, CONVENIENT and EFFICIENT service. We live by these core values – Integrity, Customer Satisfaction, Excellence and Teamwork Joining iRemit will give you the opportunity to work with young, dynamic and highly creative individuals, who have the passion for work excellence and unparalleled service to our Filipino OFWs. Are you ready to take the challenge?...Don’t miss our career opportunities and be part of our company towards achieving global success.
I-Remit has a global network of almost 800 Remittance Outlets consisting of Subsidiaries, Associates, Tie-Ups and Agents and STILL growing . . .
I-Remit's rapid business growth was achieved by establishing stronger footholds in the current markets where it operates and by opening new branches and entering into strategic partnerships in new markets. The Company pursues a strategy of opening subsidiaries or entering into joint ventures in areas with high densities of Filipinos in various countries around the globe. It also engages agents and partner tie-ups to augment its geographic reach and to establish its presence in countries with restrictive regulations on the operation of money remittance companies.
The latest addition to the Company's growing roster of overseas branches is the wholly owned subsidiary, I-Remit New Zealand Limited located in Manukau, Auckland that commenced operating commercially in February 2008.
In September 2007, the majority-owned I-Remit Europe Remittance Consulting AG started commercial operations in Vienna, Austria. The successful entry into the Austrian market is seen as a boost to further expansion in other European Union markets.
In the same year, the Company also entered into strategic partnership with Merchantrade Asia Sdn. Bhd., a mobile and remittance service provider in Malaysia.
The Company is currently present in 24 countries and territories around the world that includes subsidiaries and an associate in Australia, Austria, Canada, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Singapore, and the United Kingdom.
I-Remit's desire to reach out to greater number of Filipinos and lay down the foundation for its transformation into a global remittance company led it to embark on a strategic expansion path that was successfully initiated with the IPO on October 17, 2007. Approximately 82-percent of the net IPO proceeds have been allocated for expansion and the establishment of new branches and to meet cash bond requirements in host countries.
The IPO proceeds are being used principally to expand the scope of operations in countries where I-Remit is already present, i.e., Australia, Hong Kong, and Austria, start-up the operations in New Zealand, and establish new operations in Italy. The expansion program which will run up to 2012 will also include the upgrading of application systems to build new operational capabilities and to improve customer service and fulfilment functions in Manila.
Product & Services
iRemit VISA CARD (Account Opening and Reloading)
iRemit Visa Card is a debit and "ATM card-in-one" that allows almost instantaneous crediting of remittances from abroad. The card may be used to withdraw from any BancNet, Megalink or Expressnet ATM in the Philippines or any Visa-affiliated ATM anywhere in the world. The card also functions as a debit card that may be used to make purchases from over 12 million Visa-affiliated merchants in over 170 counties around the globe.
iCredit (Credit to Bank of Your Choice)
iRemit's bank-to-bank online crediting facility guarantees that remittances received before noon will be credited to the bank accounts of designated beneficiaries on the same day. These remittances may be withdrawn by the family members of the OFWs from any ATM of BancNet, MegaLink, or Expressnet member banks.
iDeliver (Door-to-Door Delivery)
iRemit has the capability to deliver remittances in cash literally at the doorstep of the beneficiaries of OFWs through in-house and third party couriers.
iNotify (Remittance Pick-up)
iRemit has established alliances and strategic partnerships to allow OFW beneficiaries to pick-up remittances from the branches of various commercial and thrift banks, and pawnshops upon notification.
I-PAY Bills Payment
I-Remit Foreign Offices accept payments for membership contributions, loan payments and insurance premiums.