Finance and Accounting Specialist
- Taguig, Philippines1701 & 1704 Panorama Tower, Taguig, NCR, PhilippinesTaguigNCRPhilippines
- Full time
- Takes commitment and ownership to ensure the delivery of end to end accounting service for the assigned account.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs accounting services as assigned. Service may include:
- Gathering and preparation of source files/materials.
- Research pertinent data prior to actual work (e.g. update foreign exchange).
- Update the necessary accounts or registers in the applicable system.
- Reconcile information to ensure accurate accounting and posting and update of applicable accounts.
- Recording of any accounting entries if needed.
- Development of agreed reports in the format required by the client.
- Maintaining the aging of different balance sheet accounts and take appropriate actions to meet the client’s requirements.
- Submission of reports and other information to the client or vendor on time.
- Performs period-end processing and submits related reports.
- Addresses client escalations with area of concern or escalates concern to Client Services.
- Coordinates with the production team, clients and/or vendors for necessary information, clarification and do follow-ups to ensure accurate and timely delivery of service.
- Monitors sources of information to ensure that transactions are processed or information shared promptly.
- Partners with Client Services in escalations that requires the latter’s attention. These concerns may include, out of scope client requests and critical issues that have a serious impact on client relationship.
- Reviews own work or work of other specialists as assigned prior to submission.
- Updates and maintains daily tracker including the time capture tool.
- Documents/updates internal business rules or pertinent documents for reference.
- Escalates issues to Team Lead, Manager or Client Services as necessary.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Economics, Finance, Accountancy, Banking, Business Studies, Administration, Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- Atleast 3 years experience in General Accounting
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, theories and concepts as well as regulatory requirements and internal financial systems
- Excellent English verbal/written communications and mathematical/analytical skills
- Willing to work during US business hours
- Applicants must be willing to work in Fort Bonifacio Global City,Taguig.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.