- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Assist the Controller in the daily banking requirements.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Responds to inquiries from the Director of Finance, Controller, and other finance and firm wide managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
- Work with the Controller to ensure a clean and timely year-end audit.
- Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism, performance issues, etc.
- Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
- Support Controller with special projects and workflow process improvements.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Have at least 5-6 years experience as manager/head position
- Keen to details
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Completed associate's degree
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 10 Brixton St, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
About IPM Construction and Development Corp.
The IPM Group of Companies is a respected player in various Philippine business markets: construction, waste management, environmental consultation, real estate, land development, and, most recently, business process outsourcing. Among the fastest growing multinational conglomerate company in the Philippines headquartered in Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines, IPM GROUP is among the largest contractor of the popping-up high rise buildings and towers in all over the country fueled by the vibrant Philippine economy as among the fastest growing economies in Asia.
The IPM Group is comprised of the following companies:
IPM Construction & Development Corporation
IPM Realty & Development Corporation
THE FORT PART ESTATE INC.
Why Join Us?
Today IPM-CDC is a major player in the Philippine construction industry, its strength lies in having competent technical people from various fields and disciplines, equipped with project management skills, experience and expertise and complemented by the availability of massive equipment resources and a sound financial capability.