IPM Construction and Development Corp.
- Pasig, Philippines11-17 Brixton St, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Participate in compensation management, semi-annual incentive compensation payments.
- Provide financial and analytical support for the incentive compensation accounting and forecasting processes.
- Cash reconciliations, payment date accounting, monthly reporting and report production, daily modeling, analysis and reporting, and financial analysis.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day general ledger accounting and reconciliation, financial reporting, and analysis for assigned functional areas.
- Perform monthly balance sheet, income statement, and changes in financial position/budget variance analysis.
- Analyze data to ensure proper accounting procedures have been followed.
- Prepare financial reports, charts, tables, and other exhibits as requested.
- Perform special projects to improve process efficiency and performance Projects as assigned by Management.
- Provide timely, relevant, and accurate reporting and analysis of the results of the division’s performance against historical, budgeted, forecasted, and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan.
- Maintain and develop various financial models and standard templates distributed for use by all of Finance during the planning processes, ensuring quality, accuracy, and focused analytic review.
- Demonstrate appropriate understanding / working knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls, and apply them.
- Describe an insightful use of financial analysis techniques, tools, and concepts, to provide practical counsel to business area partners and management to drive business results.
- Identify non-value added processes within the department and seek solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA/MBA is preferred.
- Financial modeling expertise a plus.
- Knowledgeable of procedural controls and data validation techniques.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Extremely strong MS Excel skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and work in a challenging fast-paced environment.
- Ability to conduct research, data analysis, and resolve complex problems.
- Ability to interact with Senior Leadership.
- Maturity, professionalism, and high level of discretion.
- Strong presence and work ethics with a positive and a can-do attitude.
- Independent worker and analytical thinker.
- Report Writing
- Processing Information
- Financial Analysis
- SAP Business One
- General Accounting
- Problem Solving
- Banking & Finance
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Completed associate's degree
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 10 Brixton Street, Pasig, NCR, Philippines
- 1 opening
About IPM Construction and Development Corp.
The IPM Group of Companies is a respected player in various Philippine business markets: construction, waste management, environmental consultation, real estate, land development, and, most recently, business process outsourcing. Among the fastest growing multinational conglomerate company in the Philippines headquartered in Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines, IPM GROUP is among the largest contractor of the popping-up high rise buildings and towers in all over the country fueled by the vibrant Philippine economy as among the fastest growing economies in Asia.
The IPM Group is comprised of the following companies:
IPM Construction & Development Corporation
IPM Realty & Development Corporation
THE FORT PART ESTATE INC.
Why Join Us?
Today IPM-CDC is a major player in the Philippine construction industry, its strength lies in having competent technical people from various fields and disciplines, equipped with project management skills, experience and expertise and complemented by the availability of massive equipment resources and a sound financial capability.