Inventory Admin Coordinator
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 15 days
- Recruiter responds
- 18% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Management Consulting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 13,000.00 - 16,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- 2/F Corinthian Plaza 121 Paseo de Roxas Cor. Legazpi St., Makati, Philippines
Be part of a diverse group of adept, respected leaders and colleagues committed to working with you.
Do you want to be a part of a company that hands luxurious dream to reality? iPlus Intelligent Network Inc. is now compared with nation's leading real estate company. Get to experience this once in a lifetime opportunity with us.
Good News, because iPlus is looking for people who wants to make careers bigger, better and achieve more.
- A graduate of any business related 4-year course who is willing to do field work and conduct inspection on assigned projects.
- Fresh graduates are highly encouraged to apply.
- Conducts complete inspection of tenants and prepare reports of violations if any.
- Ensure tenant compliance with lease terms, memorandum of agreement, company house rules and regulations.
- Checks and reconciles occupied and available spaces of malls, offices and parking spaces.
- Maintains master lists of all active tenants and lessees.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Be part of a diverse group of adept, respected leaders and colleagues committed to work with you
iPlus Intelligent Network Inc. is a Managed Services firm complementing different industries and sectors with Human Resource, Finance, and Staff Augmentation Services as well as Back Office, Sales, and Field Support Operations services that take care of the challenges in different aspects of business.
Equipped with forward thinking expertise, complete understanding of changing business trends, and extensive experience in service operations,iPlus builds distinguished talents and capabilities central that drive efficiencies, services, and solutions that help our clients “Get Things Done.”