- Work closely with the VP of Sales to jointly execute the company’s sales plans and achieve the sales target.
- Key tasks include lead generation, presentations, meetings and calls with customers, with the primary objective of closing deals and achieving the target within identified time frame.
- Key result areas include new customer acquisition, loan origination, revenue, monthly active customers, monthly engaged customers, and others as may deemed necessary to meet company objectives.
- Identify opportunities for pipeline growth and process improvements and present such proposals to the team.
- Analyse business and financial status of customers and provide recommendation to the risk and credit committee related to loan assessment and approval.
- Collaborate with various departments to improve the credit quality of customers and to manage non-performing loans.
- Balance high degree of multi-tasking and setting priorities.
- Min. Bachelor Degree
- Min. 7 years experience in financial institutions / banking
- Good teamwork ability
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Has experience in the field of e commerce / logistics / online platforms
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Aia Central, Jalan Garnisun Dalam 8, Jakarta Selatan 12930, Indonesia
- Lending Marketplace
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.