Collections Team Lead
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Tala seeks a Collections Team Lead to engage in consumer collections of overdue accounts. Primary responsibility will be monitoring, motivating, and training the Philippines Tala Collections Team to ensure KPIs are met monthly.
The position purpose is ensuring an excellent standard of caring service, maintaining customer relationships, and emphasizing Tala’s brand of modern and convenient customer-centric service to the in house Collections Team.
- Own KPIs and work with the team towards achieving them each day/month/year:
- Monitor early and Late Stage Cure and Liquidation, to ensure team performance meet the expected business targets.
- Keep track of, RPC, Contact Rate, PTP Conversion Rate, PTP reminders and daily expected collections to ensure achievement of daily target.
- Manage incentive, rewards, and overtime tracking.
- Manage daily/weekly/monthly allocation of accounts to agents, daily collection reports and shift planning.
- Monitor collection trends/recommendations to be shared with the collections manager.
- Daily/Weekly/monthly reporting of agent performance.
- Coaching, mentoring, and motivating collections team members.
- Reporting of KPIs and key themes on a weekly basis.
- Managing of Non-Payment Reason Reporting. Make sure these issues are understood and elevated to the collections manager.
- Graduate of any 4-year course
- Five (5) years B2C collections experience and at least 2 years experience as a Team Lead.
- High level of financial literacy
- Experience with multiple types of formal and informal credit products
- Expertise and focus on empathy, trust, and speed of customer service issues.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities of: humility, service, efficiency, management, goal attainment, team motivation, and communication.
- Demonstrated expertise of Autodialer, Zendesk, admin, and customer service processes.
- Clear understanding of the collections calls model.
- Experience training team members on systems and process.
- Demonstrated expertise of team KPIs.
- Strong decision-making and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally verbally and in writing.
- Maintains a positive attitude. Can the rally team even in times of adversity and challenges.
- Knowledge in Dialer System, Leads and Reporting is a must
- Able to Create Analytical Reports and projects
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Stock Options
- Customer Service
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.