- Makati, Philippines1169 Chino Roces Avenue , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Brand Ambassador is responsible for promoting/ introducing specific products and services assigned and encourage people to buy the product.
Essential Job Duties:
- Demonstrate and explain products, methods, or services in order to persuade customers to purchase products or utilize services.
- Identify interested and qualified customers in order to understand and provide the requirement.
- Set up and arrange displays and demonstration areas to attract the attention of prospective customer
- Provide product samples, coupons, informational brochures, and other incentives to persuade people to buy products.
- Promote and offer ongoing program to customer.
- Provide competitor’s details such as new product, ongoing program, and saleable item in the market.
- Transport, assemble, and disassemble materials used in presentations. Keep areas neat while working, and return items to correct locations following demonstrations.
- Wear uniform or sign boards and walk in public to promote merchandise, services, or events.
- Contact businesses and civic establishments to arrange to exhibit and sell merchandise.
- Learn about competitors' products and consumers' interests and concerns in order to answer questions and provide more complete information.
- Practice demonstrations to ensure that they will run smoothly.
- Work as part of a team of demonstrators to accommodate large crowds.
- Suggest specific product purchases to meet customers' needs.
- Flexible to the changes of assigned days/time/place of work
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities assigned by the supervisor
- At least High School graduate
- With 1 year experience in retail/ merchandise services
- Hard Working and has good communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Communication Skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.