She will perform administrative tasks such as taking or transcribing dictation from superiors and type memoranda and correspondences and/or compose memoranda/correspondences and billings. She will initiate the preparation and development of written reports required by her superior at an acceptable format of presentation. She will prepare and file confidential documents and ensure its upkeep and safely keep under lock-and-key. She will make appointments and arrange meetings, conferences, etc. She will request for the purchase and receive delivery and control issuance of office supplies, medicines, and drugs that may be requested by employees. She will perform other administrative-related tasks that may be assigned by her superior from time to time.
- Graduate of (4) years Business or Secretarial course.
- Must have at least one (1) year experience as Secretary.
- Must be computer literate and has a working knowledge on various PC based software.
- Can type at no less than 30 wpm
- Must be proficient in both written and oral communication.
- Must possess a pleasant personality and of good moral character.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Organizing and Planning
- Attention to Detail
- Microsoft / MS Office
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Km. 23 West Service Road, South Superhighway, Cupang, Muntinlupa, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Specialty Contractor
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.