- Makati, Philippines18th, Unit 1604 Antel Corporate Center, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Logistics Coordinator coordinate from site to headquarters. Also assists logistics team to dispatch and deploy trucks for the clients. They were also the one who consolidate all delivery documents or proof of delivery (POD) and keep track of records. Making sure that truck crews were informed for the delivery protocol for every assigned client.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Preferably 2-4 years experienced employee specialized in Marketing or equivalent
- Must be organized and logical, willing to adapt quickly to changing policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work as part of a team in a fast-paced and pressured environment, communicating effectively with both colleagues and clients and following verbal and written instructions.
- Must be able to efficiently solve problems relating to the transportation of goods in locations
- Facilitate the shipping of products from one destination to another
- Arrange transportation, schedule staff, and orchestrate deliveries to meet customer demand
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
- Willing to work on Holidays, Shifting and longer hours if needed
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
- Can work under pressure
- Full-time position available
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 18th, Unit 1802-1803 Antel Corporate Center, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.