- Makati, Philippines18th, Unit 1604 Antel Corporate Center, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Logistics managers play a key role in fulfilling manufacturers’ promises to their customers and in meeting those customers’ expectations. They are responsible for managing the execution, direction, and coordination of all transportation matters within the organization. This includes organizing schedules & routes, ensuring that vehicles are safe and meet legal requirements, and making sure that drivers are aware of their duties.
- Preferably 5 years experienced employee specialized in Marketing or equivalent
- Have rich experience on 3rd party logistics company and mange 3rd party truckers;
- Must be organized and logical, willing to adapt quickly to changing policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work as part of a team in a fast paced and pressured environment, communicating effectively with both colleagues and clients and following verbal and written instructions.
- Proven management skills with the ability to optimize team performance and development
- Arrange transportation, schedule staff, and arrange deliveries to meet customer demand
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
- Prior experience of working in logistics/supply chain/transportation function within the automotive or manufacturing environment with a comprehensive knowledge of logistics processes and procedures
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
- Can work under pressure
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 18th, Unit 1802-1803 Antel Corporate Center, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.