Front End Developer
- Makati, Philippines18th, Unit 1604 Antel Corporate Center, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Preferably 3 years experienced employee specialized in IT/Computer- Software or equivalent
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Proficient understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 18th, Unit 1802-1803 Antel Corporate Center, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.