Human Resource Manager
- Makati, Philippines18th, Unit 1604 Antel Corporate Center, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
HR Manager differ depending on the overall needs of the company or organization. It also determines or is assigned the duties and job responsibilities that are required by the senior management team to meet the needs of their workforce management. Also involved with recruitment, training, career development, compensation and benefits, employee relations, industrial relations, employment law, compliance, disciplinary and grievance issues, redundancies etc. It ensures proper procedures and implementation of human resources policies. Also implements, reviews and designs compensation management program; ensure timely to salary structure; direct proper facilitation of government mandated benefits and company benefits.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Organized, Multitasking, Discrete and Ethical, Decision Making.
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Human Resources
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.