Customs Processor | Makati
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 1802-1804, 18th Floor, Valero Access Rd 3, Bel-Air, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Responsible for processing of all inbound and outbound shipment including port releases for Import and Export transactions.
- Process documents inside the Bureau of Customs and Port Authorities
- Process payment with shipping lines, airlines, forwarders, banks, and other government entities as necessary.
- Supervises and monitors delivery of goods including loading and stuffing.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Directly report to IMPEX Manager
- Close working relationship with inhouse broker
- Close working relationship with PIC in charge of carriers
- Directly liaise with port authorities
- Directly liaise with port BOC
- Directly liaise with bank for deposit
- Directly liaise with bank for shipping lines
- With at least 1 year to 4 years of experience as a Customs Processor
- Experience in BOC/PEZA operations
- Experience in handling shipping documents
- Experience in coordination with Shipping Lines, Banks and Port
- Drives own motorcycle with a valid driver's license.
- Proactive, a problem solver, team player, and keen to details
- Can start ASAP
- Amenable to work on Monday to Saturday
High Performance Behaviors
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Supply Chain
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Valero Access Rd 3, Bel-Air
- Data-driven end to end Logistics Services
- 1 opening
About Inteluck Corporation
Inteluck provides data-driven end to end logistics services to enterprises in Southeast Asia. The core of Inteluck is to maximize logistics efficiency by leveraging technology and data and creating value for both customers and vendors. Inteluck supports a variety of logistics platform services, including domestic FTL (full truckload) transportation, warehouse management, freight forwarding, cross border transportation and other bespoke supply chain services. Headquartered in Singapore and operates in other Southeast Asian countries including the Philippines and Thailand, with offices in China and other regions. Inteluck’s mission is to build the most efficient logistics world by connecting talented and responsible people driven by the data and technology.