Business Development Specialist
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 1802-1804, 18th Floor, Valero Access Rd 3, Bel-Air, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The Business Development Specialist is responsible for assisting in the development of new business opportunities and building relationships with existing clients. The individual in this position will be required to develop, implement, and execute marketing strategies that are aligned with the set business objectives and target revenues by the CEO. This position requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions, and services the company and its competitors.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive plan to develop new business opportunities for the company.
- Develops negotiation strategies by evaluating risks and potentials.
- Fosters beneficial relationships with business partners, potential clients, and business contacts in order to attract new business and enhancing organization reputation.
- Assess potential customers by providing information on how they can benefit from this opportunity.
- Research and analyze existing client relationships; identify gaps or issues as needed.
- Evaluates, determines, and realizes monthly, quarterly, and yearly business growth goals.
- Collaborating with the team on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Study the market inclusive, but not limit of competitors, carriers, manufacturers to be updated market trends, fluctuation, and change.
- Protect the company benefit by strictly complying all policies and regulations.
- Represents the company at trade organizations, on committees, and during board meetings, when necessary.
Communication and Working Relationship
- Reporting directly to the Business Development Supervisor.
- Frequent and interactive contacts with the customers, BSD & logistics operations team, and support services business functions.
High Performance Behaviors
- Strong knowledge in the field of transport & logistics services to capture business opportunities and deliver excellent results.
- Strong analytical skills and fact-based business leadership capabilities support making the right decisions and their implementations.
- Ability to share high level of market intelligence and current logistics trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
Experience, Skills, and Attributes
- At least 5 years hands-on experience in Logistics, Transportations & Freight Forwarding industry with exposure to sales and business development.
- With proven record of sales success in warehouse distributions, transportations, logistics and supply chains management.
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple projects, and lead a team.
- Negotiation skills and the ability to use market data to educate customers.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Have good presentation and communication negotiation skills.
- Efficiency, time management, and organizational skills
- Must be self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
- Being enthusiastic, ambitious, confident, and professional
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Valero Access Rd 3, Bel-Air
- Data-driven end to end Logistics Services
- 1 opening
About Inteluck Corporation
Inteluck provides data-driven end to end logistics services to enterprises in Southeast Asia. The core of Inteluck is to maximize logistics efficiency by leveraging technology and data and creating value for both customers and vendors. Inteluck supports a variety of logistics platform services, including domestic FTL (full truckload) transportation, warehouse management, freight forwarding, cross border transportation and other bespoke supply chain services. Headquartered in Singapore and operates in other Southeast Asian countries including the Philippines and Thailand, with offices in China and other regions. Inteluck’s mission is to build the most efficient logistics world by connecting talented and responsible people driven by the data and technology.