Business Development Associate | Cebu
- Cebu City, PhilippinesCebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Responsible in telemarketing
- Responsible in managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Responsible in increasing the client base
- Responsible in having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Responsible in negotiating with stakeholders
- Responsible in Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Responsible in researching business opportunities
- Responsible in following the industry trends locally and internationally
- Responsible in creating business proposal.
- Responsible in drafting and reviewing contracts
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): business development, account management, Sales
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Business Management or equivalent.
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Cebu City, Central Visayas, Philippines
- Data-driven end to end Logistics Services
- 1 opening
About Inteluck Corporation
Inteluck provides data-driven end to end logistics services to enterprises in Southeast Asia. The core of Inteluck is to maximize logistics efficiency by leveraging technology and data and creating value for both customers and vendors. Inteluck supports a variety of logistics platform services, including domestic FTL (full truckload) transportation, warehouse management, freight forwarding, cross border transportation and other bespoke supply chain services. Headquartered in Singapore and operates in other Southeast Asian countries including the Philippines and Thailand, with offices in China and other regions. Inteluck’s mission is to build the most efficient logistics world by connecting talented and responsible people driven by the data and technology.