Salesforce Marketing Cloud Admin | Developer
- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 18 days
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Information Technology / IT
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- U-7C Unioil Center Bldg., Commerce Ave. cor. Acacia Ave., Madrigal Business Park 1, Ayala Alabang Muntinlupa City, Muntinlupa, Philippines
- Strong proficiency across Salesforce Marketing Cloud and its applications.
- Experience with Exact Target and Radian6.
- Proficient understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Proficiency with Marketing Cloud email template build.
- Proven ability to manage and maintain data automation.
- Ability to develop user journeys.
- Use of Salesforce APIs (via java, etc.) to integrate Marketing Cloud with other tools.
- 3+ years of experience with day-to-day operations and briefing of Marketing Cloud requirements.
- Experience with:
- Social Studio and Social.com
- Data segmentation
- Marketing Cloud certifications
- Keen attention to detail and complex problem-solving abilities from an operational and technical perspective.
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies.
- Must be comfortable in rapidly changing and sometimes ambiguous work situations.
- Ability to work independently and engage supervisor as needed
- Project management experience.
- Effective written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong communication skills – ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Must be proactive with ability to think ahead, to be a team player and focussed on meeting deadlines.
- Presentation and training skills required.
- Must be able to demonstrate initiative and creative problem-solving.
- Provide day-to-day end-user support across the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform and assist the brand teams in implementing their initiatives.
- Create user journeys at the direction of Digital Teams as well automated data processes.
- Perform data integrity and manipulation tasks such as merging duplicate records and establishing proper ownership of existing accounts and contacts.
- Establish and implement best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
- Design, document, build, test and deploy branded email templates and journeys across Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Provide insights on new releases across Marketing Cloud, Social Studio, Social.com and any additional Salesforce platform.
- Initiate API connections (website / mobile apps) within Marketing Cloud to ensure data flow occurs with relevant connections. Please note – API connection within website / mobile apps will be managed externally.
- Develop and maintain media and content folders within Marketing Cloud Email Studio.
- Maintain a holistic view of all business processes and users in the system to understand cross-functional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow, and reporting.
- Assist with Digital Team briefs and document user requirements to address changing business needs.
- Ability to interact with TTI-ANZ Digital Teams and other internal / external stakeholders
- Successfully manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Prepare and present clear business and technical analysis.
Integrated Office Solutions is the leading boutique partner to international brands. Our dream is to be the place that all Filipino strive to work due to our outstanding culture and for the positive change we help make for our partners.
We strongly believe that we have a culture and values that are second to none in our market.
Don’t be a number, come and join the future and be genuinely appreciated with a great bunch of people.