Web SharePoint Developer
- 3 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 15 days
- Recruiter responds
- 14% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Information Technology / IT
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- U-7C Unioil Center Bldg., Commerce Ave. cor. Acacia Ave., Madrigal Business Park 1, Ayala Alabang Muntinlupa City, Muntinlupa, Philippines
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3-5 years web development experience, including 2-3 years experience working with and administrating a SharePoint environment.
- Knowledge of database development, including Microsoft SQL is required (MySQL, Postgres).
- In-depth knowledge of .Net Web technologies, protocols, and tools.
- Strong understanding of Internet programming languages (.Net, php)
- CVN systems (ie. GIT/Subversion)
- Thorough understanding of application development methodologies (SDLC).
- Comprehensive experience with structuring, developing and implementing interactive corporate Web sites.
- Experience in developing and administering applications and workflows using Microsoft SharePoint.
- Exposure to Project management methodologies (Agile, Scrum etc).
- Effective written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong communication skills – ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Must be proactive with ability to think ahead, to be a team player and focussed on meeting deadlines.
- Presentation and training skills required.
- Must be able to demonstrate initiative and creative problem-solving.
Design, build, and implement new web applications and sites; maintain and enhance existing web applications; migrate appropriate legacy applications to Sharepoint; and perform day-to-day administration of the organization’s Web application and site portfolio.
- Identify, recommend, and prioritise new functionalities, features and applications in conjunction with business leaders and department managers.
- Oversee Web development projects, including Sharepoint sites, intranets and extranets.
- Develop, code, install, test, debug, and document Web applications using appropriate editors.
- Update Web pages and ensure security of all Web sites
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with existing Web applications and sites.
- Design, develop, and update databases as they relate to Web applications.
- Perform periodic Web site audits.
- Monitor and report on Web site traffic and performance.
- Manage Domain registrations and maintain central record.
Integrated Office Solutions is the leading boutique partner to international brands. Our dream is to be the place that all Filipino strive to work due to our outstanding culture and for the positive change we help make for our partners.
We strongly believe that we have a culture and values that are second to none in our market.
Don’t be a number, come and join the future and be genuinely appreciated with a great bunch of people.