ICT Systems Administrator
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- Application deadline
- in 12 days
- Recruiter last seen
- 22 days ago
- Electrical / Electronic Manufacturing
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- North Science Avenue Laguna Techopark Special Export Processing Zone, Laguna, Philippines
- Preferably graduate of Computer engineering, Computer science.
- With atleast 5years related background.
- Certified systems Engineer (Microsoft, VMWare, Linux)
- Required skills: Window systems, Linux Administration, Cisco routers switches, VMWare, Project management.
- Install, Configure, monitor systems and devices.
- Analyze systems problems and improve sytem performance.
- Maintain data center operations and network safe and efficient.
- Maintain business applications and security tools, LAN/WAN.
- Lead and supervise helpdesk team and ensure IT operations on production and runs efficiently.
- Systems documentation and maintainance planning.
Integrated Micro-Electronics Inc. (IMI) is a leading provider of electronics manufacturing services (EMS) and power semiconductor assembly and test services. It serves diversified markets that include those in the automotive, industrial, medical, solar energy, telecommunications infrastructure, storage device, and consumer electronics industries. Committed to cost-effective and top-quality customized solutions, IMI's comprehensive capabilities and global manufacturing presence allow it to take on specific outsourcing needs. IMI's flexible solutions encompass design and product development, manufacturing, and order fulfillment. A subsidiary of Ayala Corporation, IMI has manufacturing presence and engineering facilities in Asia, North America, and Europe. IMI is the 21st largest EMS provider in the world in terms of revenues (Manufacturing Market Insider).