Supplier Quality Engineer
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- Application deadline
- in 3 months
- Recruiter responds
- 100% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 18 days ago
- Electrical / Electronic Manufacturing
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- North Science Avenue Laguna Techopark Special Export Processing Zone, Biñan, Philippines
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
At least 3 year(s) of working experience in supplier/EMS environment with strong knowledge of manufacturing processes and production environments.
Relevant experience and technical knowledge on manufacturing processes of assigned commodities
Able and qualified to perform supplier audit using international quality standards (ISO9001, TS16949, ISO13485)
Knowledge and application of core quality tools and methodologies such as 8D, FMEA, MSA, SPC, etcAble to conduct supplier assessments, analyze and verify statistics and data where applicable such as DPPM, yield, Cpk, CONQ, TAT, process variations
Applicants must be willing to work in Jiaxing, China.
Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
Full-Time position(s) available.
- Maintain smooth operations at a materials supplier.
- Investigates, analyzes and corrects problems related to materials quality found at receiving, experienced during production, and reported from customers.
- Qualifies suppliers by conducting quality audits and implementing new strategies.
- Designs training programs on problem solving and core quality methodologies in order to equip suppliers with relevant tools and techniques to effectively control processes and realize continual quality improvement.