Supplier Quality Engineer
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- Application deadline
- in 3 months
- Recruiter responds
- 100% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 19 days ago
- Electrical / Electronic Manufacturing
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Bldg. 1-3, No. 688, Helping Road Industrial Park, Jiaxing City, China
- Maintain smooth operations at a materials supplier.
- Investigates, analyzes and corrects problems related to materials quality found at receiving, experienced during production, and reported from customers.
- Qualifies suppliers by conducting quality audits and implementing new strategies.
- Designs training programs on problem solving and core quality methodologies in order to equip suppliers with relevant tools and techniques to effectively control processes and realize continual quality improvement.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in supplier/EMS environment with strong knowledge of manufacturing processes and production environments.
- Relevant experience and technical knowledge on manufacturing processes of assigned commodities
- Able and qualified to perform supplier audit using international quality standards (ISO9001, TS16949, ISO13485)
- Knowledge and application of core quality tools and methodologies such as 8D, FMEA, MSA, SPC, etcAble to conduct supplier assessments, analyze and verify statistics and data where applicable such as DPPM, yield, Cpk, CONQ, TAT, process variations
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jiaxing, China.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Integrated Micro-Electronics Inc. (IMI) is a leading provider of electronics manufacturing services (EMS) and power semiconductor assembly and test services. It serves diversified markets that include those in the automotive, industrial, medical, solar energy, telecommunications infrastructure, storage device, and consumer electronics industries. Committed to cost-effective and top-quality customized solutions, IMI's comprehensive capabilities and global manufacturing presence allow it to take on specific outsourcing needs. IMI's flexible solutions encompass design and product development, manufacturing, and order fulfillment. A subsidiary of Ayala Corporation, IMI has manufacturing presence and engineering facilities in Asia, North America, and Europe. IMI is the 21st largest EMS provider in the world in terms of revenues (Manufacturing Market Insider).