Project Management Officer
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in a day
- Recruiter responds
- 5% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Information Technology / IT
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 22,000.00 - 26,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- Limketkai Bldg., San Juan, Philippines
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any IT or computer related course.
- At least 1-year working experience in IT project management.
- Above average communication skills.
- Applicants must be willing to work in San Juan.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assign individual responsibilities.
- Manages day to day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
Integrated Computer Systems (ICS) continues to provide unparalleled value to our broad clientele of the Philippine’s elite top 1,000 corporations. For over 35 years, customers continue to choose ICS for our legendary professionalism and impeccable reliability. Being a pioneer in the IT industry, we continue to expand our broad range of end to end IT services to enable our customers to achieve their business goals. Our strong corporate values of integrity, commitment, and service quality ensures that our customers are consistently delighted to work with us. ICS’s wide range of solutions include cutting edge technologies such as Cloud, Mobility, and Virtualization, to traditional solutions such as Business Applications, Data Center Solutions (Power, Cooling, Servers, Storage, and Racks), Enterprise solutions (Networking, Security, Backup & Recovery), Client Solutions (virtual desktops, thin clients, laptops, desktops, and printing), and Consumables. The service portfolio includes the full range of design, build, and run services up to hardware rentals and managed services. Our distinguished list of principals and partners have continued to choose ICS as well and have recognized ICS with an unsurpassed 100 awards and citations for the past three decades. This is a strong testament to the rich history of ICS to deliver to our customer’s needs. ICS operates in six key cities nationwide and employs the broadest network of authorized service partners to provide customers easy access to both products and after sales support- an absolute must for competing in today’s rapidly evolving market. Why Join Us? ICS believes in promoting from within, hence, the chosen candidates can look forward to career and professional growth opportunities. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and relevant work experience. We build a culture that espouses the following core values: INTEGRITY – Trustworthiness, transparency, consistency in positive actions, not dependent on whether others are watching or not. COMMITMENT – Dedication, loyalty to the job, to the customer, to the team and to the organization. SERVICE QUALITY – “Doing the right things right, the first time, on time, all the time” to exceed customer expectations.