- Makati, Philippines
- 18,000.00 - 22,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
The Business Researcher helps promote good governance through director training, organization reform, and civic participation. Other responsibilities are as follows:
- Assist in case-writing for ICD courses.
- Write proposals for specialized training seminars.
- Write publications based on ICD research.
- Monitor new rules, regulations, memorandum circulars, advisories, and notices from regulatory agencies.
- Secure new accreditation for courses.
- Lead data-gathering for evaluation of Lectures and Facilitators.
- Be an active advocate of good corporate governance.
- Bachelor's/College degree in any field.
- Experience in research and case writing.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Research skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, and execution skills.
- Learning Strategies
- Organizing and Planning
- Report Writing
- Relationship Management
- Presentation Skills
- Program Evaluation
- Training Facilitation
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Education and Training
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 14F Trident Tower, 312 Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City Philippines, Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Non-Profit / Volunteering
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.