- Taguig, Philippines
- Full time
- Learn hands-on Management training.
- Gain professional experience in putting up a Corporation.
- Learn to transact with different government agencies.
- Expand your knowledge in accounting and finance for running up a business.
- Hone your skills in company management and operations.
- Take in the scene around you and organize schedule.
- Gain professional office experience and level up your skills.
- Expand your creativity and knowledge.
- Candidate must possess atleast Bachelor's Degree of Business Administration and Management, Finance, Banking, E-Commerce, Computer Science, Information and Technology, and equivalent;
- Must be a graduate of top universities or exclusive schools with high CGPA;
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and HTML;
- Must be willing to work in BGC and/or Makati;
- With pleasing face and personality;
- Trustworthy, loyal, honest, and hardworking;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Can work independently and/or with a team;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Microsoft / MS Excel
- Microsoft / MS Powerpoint
- Microsoft / MS Office
- Behavioral Sciences [Organizational & Social Systems Development] and BS Business Management
- Information Technology
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Eco Tower Building, 32nd Street cor. 9th Avenue, Taguig, 35/F &36/F Penthouse, units 1,2 and 4, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Insightech Global Consulting, Inc.
Insightech Global Consulting, Inc is an IT service company that caters to financial sectors and computer-related sectors in Japan
To further guarantee performance, IGC makes use of continuous research of the new services and benefits offered by brokerage firms through making the use of advanced IT solutions, research and and development, video presentations, chart presentations, webinars, and other IT tools to provide extensive information to clients.