- Cebu City, Philippines, Kaohsiung St. cor. S. Osmena Road, North Reclamation Area, Cebu City, Cebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippines
- Full time
- Provides creative input in both internal (Marketing) and client (brand) campaigns.
- Ensures timely delivery of high quality graphics and visuals for both internal and client requirements.
- Monitors design trends for the latest ideas or innovations and applies them to work assignments.
- In charge of the accumulation and maintenance of photo, video, and graphic content library.
- Produces branded video content (paid and free).
- Develops video campaigns from concept to production and implementation as required by advertiser and internal brand owners (editorial and marketing).
- Ensures that every video content and campaign produced succeeds with both quantity- and quality-driven results; amplified well and discovered by our audience with the goal to go viral.
- Seeks and engages other video content owners to create partnerships as part of the CDN Digital and INQUIRER.net website.
- Helps with visual improvements of the site (CDN Digital / INQUIRER.net / InqPOP!) - design, look, and feel.
- Provides design input for special sites as needed; editorial support.
- Performs other related tasks as may be assigned.
College Graduate, preferably Fine Arts/Advertising/Multimedia Arts or any related courses
At least 1-year experience in a related job
Skills: Content Writing, Digital Photography, Videography, Indesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Flash, Macromedia Dreamweaver
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Kaohsiung St. cor. S. Osmena Road, North Reclamation Area, Cebu City
- Online Publishing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.