News Reporter Intern | Cebu
- Cebu City, Philippines2F, 3/F Media Resource Plaza, Cebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippines
- Full time
- Writes breaking stories based on information gathered from news coverage, statements and other new gathers information and produces journalistic content -- in the form of stories, images and videos -- for the website.
- Takes photos, shoots video as required by the coverage.
- Posts updates on social media (e.g. tweets and Facebook Live).
- Cultivates sources and plans interviews for exclusive, in-depth or feature stories.
- Creates multimedia and interactive content (such as infographics) from time to time.
- Adheres to the news organization’s prescribed editorial style and the Journalists’ Code of Ethics.
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate college student, taking up Journalism, Communication or any related courses.
- Must be able to thrive working in a virtual/remote setting
- Job level
- Internship / OJT
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Kaohsiung St. cor. S. Osmena Road, North Reclamation Area, Cebu City
- Online Publishing
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.