Content Production Intern | Cebu
- Cebu City, Philippines2F, Kaohsiung St. cor. S. Osmena Road, North Reclamation Area, Cebu City, Cebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippines
- Full time
- Conceptualizes and executes multimedia requirements of clients for the business group and editorial group, i.e. articles, videos, etc.,
- Contributes multimedia executions as needed by the Digital Content and Marketing teams, i.e. original InqPOP! projects, Marketing projects, etc., in a timely manner and with high standards of quality.
- Content enhancement through design and value-added features
- Provides relevant graphics and visuals
- Conceptualizes and designs marketing collaterals
- Assist the Photo-Videographer in photo and/or video editing as needed.
- Performs other related tasks that may be assigned.
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate college student, taking up Fine Arts/Advertising/Multimedia Arts or any related courses
- Ability to shoot and edit photos and video using professional grade equipment
- Proficient in Indesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Flash, Macromedia Dreamweaver
- operating knowledge of professional photo and video editing software including but not limited to: Adobe premiere, Final cut Pro, Adobe After Effects
- Required languages/dialects: Cebuano, English, Filipino
- Must be able to thrive working in a virtual/remote setting
- Job level
- Internship / OJT
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Kaohsiung St. cor. S. Osmena Road, North Reclamation Area, Cebu City
- Online Publishing
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.