- Understands online terminologies and systems (ad serving platforms) and mathematical computations related to the online publishing business.
- Understands the online audience and the digital landscape in relation to the online publishing business.
- Develops sales packages independently with minor supervision from superior.
- Prospects to identify and qualify new potential customers, including cold calling and development of leads through referral channels, to generate appointments and establish relationships.
- Manages the pipeline of opportunities from current and prospective clients to ensure that sales goal can be met.
- Closes sales of technology solutions to sales prospects and clients, to meet sales goals and contribute to company profitability.
- Responsible for the solution design and preparation of proposals, performing or coordinating demonstrations/presentations when necessary.
- Conducts technology planning meetings with clients to discuss new technologies and plan for upgrades and enhancements.
- Completes all sales paperwork promptly, thoroughly and accurately, to ensure company profitability and maximize the ability to deliver a high-quality technical solution and minimize potential problems or issues in service delivery or invoicing. This includes sales contracts, job sheets, and sales reports,
- Maintains all sales resources and databases such that they are kept up to date and accurate.
- Coordinates closely with the concerned departments (IT, Marketing, Ad Operations) to ensure uploading of ads and articles according to the client’s specifications and requirements.
- Coordinates with marketing Staff for up-to-date sales kits and sales-related data needed for sales presentation and proposal.
- College Graduate, preferably major in Marketing or other Business courses
- At least 3 years work experience in quota-based Account Management for related product lines.
- Possesses Computer Skills, Digital and Technically Savvy, Social Networking Skills, Communication, and Presentation Skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.