Outdoor Advertising Specialist
- Makati, Philippines3/F Media Resource Plaza, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Revenue Generation: Hits monthly and annual revenue targets through regular interface with new and existing partners, media agencies, and advertisers.
- Presentations & Negotiations: Crafts comprehensive advertising solutions-based proposals, performs product demonstrations/presentations, and negotiate deals with partners and clients; Contributes to the development of an up-to-date sales kit and retrieve sales-related data needed for presentations and reports.
- New Business Development & Networking: Establishes a pipeline of sales revenue by approaching client prospects and converting them into customers; Keeps the contact database up-to-date and accurate.
- Business Continuity: Nurtures relationships with advertisers and media agencies by driving value in their accounts through strategic direction and expansion in response to technological upgrades and enhancements.
- Industry & Product Knowledge: Demonstrates a significant understanding of the product and its capabilities; Develops a deep understanding of the market landscape and client needs in order to propose an effective solution utilizing our digital out-of-home advertising platform.
- Planning & Reporting: Conducts regular sales planning, analysis, and reporting to drive insight, revenue growth, and budget optimization for the business; Completes all sales paperwork promptly, thoroughly, and accurately.
- Collaboration: Gathers client requirements and coordinate with the Operations team to be able to fully meet client needs; Ensures strict implementation of campaigns and uploading of ads according to client specifications.
- Promotions: Develops multi-platform marketing campaigns to help push the product and generate incremental revenue.
- Performs other related tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- College Graduate, preferably major in Marketing or other Business-related courses
- At least 3 years work experience in a related job
- Self-starter with a proven track record of successful sales growth and strong quota achievement
- Proven expertise managing complex sales cycles, knowledgeable in selling marketing technology solutions
- Awareness of internet-based companies and business models
- Possesses strong desire to have a hand in significantly growing a business
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.