Ad Operations Specialist
- Makati, Philippines3F Media Resource Plaza, Pasong Tirad, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Monitors research and traffic team to ensure efficient implementation of ads and accurate delivery of data
- In charge of overall DoubleClick Ad Exchange customization and analysis
- Performs other related tasks that may be assigned.
- College Graduate, preferably B.S in Computer Science/I.T, B.S Math/Statistics or any business course.
- At least 2 years work experience in a related job with 1 year work experience in a managerial capaciity
- Experience in database marketing analysis including analytics, direct marketing test design, response analysis, ROI analysis, segmentation analysis, customer profiling, etc, preferably with a marketing service provider.
- Experience in qualitative market research, such as focus groups. Ability to translate data into information, then into business recommendations.
- Creative thinking, exceptional analytical skills coupled with solid business acumen
- Solution seeking – Interested in “figuring out” solutions to problems or methodology for improved client deliverables.
- Strong expertise in computer software, including Microsoft Office , with command in Excel. Knowledge of latest advertising technologies, ad operations, rich media and video ad products
- Knowledge in ad serving applications such as Doubleclick's DFP.
- Knowledge in campaign trafficking - adnetworks, rich media, custom ads, standard display, text and redirects.
- Knowledge with 3rd party rich media vendors such as Mediamind
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 3F Media Resource Plaza, Pasong Tirad, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Online News Website
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.