- Makati, Philippines3/F Media Resource Plaza, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Talent Acquisition & Employment Processing - Performs end-to-end recruitment services from sourcing to onboarding and post-employment documentation.
- Performance Management - Oversees the implementation of the performance management system process of the company including employee movements such as promotion, transfers, and others.
- Employee Engagement - Conceptualize, plan and implement employee activities and programs that will enhance productivity, motivation, citizenship, relationships, satisfaction and retention in the organization.
- Employee Relations - Lead in promoting harmonious work relationships, proactive compliance with Company policies and effective employee-Management relations.
- Labor Relations - Implement first-line labor procedures for employee discipline and facilitate all necessary communications, documentation and government reports.
- Benefits Administration - Ensure that the availment of employee benefits, services, and work-hours related matters are timely and efficiently delivered.
- Performs other related tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- College graduate, preferably with a degree in Psychology, Human Resources, Behavioral Sciences
- At least one (1) year working experience is required.
- Recruitment, Timekeeping, Benefits Administration, Labor relations experience is a plus.
- Outstanding written and oral English communication is required.
- Computer skills, attention to detail, creativity, resourcefulness is required.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to thrive in a virtual/remote working environment.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.