- Review Content Calendar and Articles published each day to ensure every article has gone through a verification quality check (we will provide you with tools to be able to accomplish this goal)
- Ability to update page titles & meta descriptions of WordPress posts (for each article) based on keywords provided in the calendar assigned and communicate with editorial team from time to time.
- Verify and optimize at least 150 articles per day (Quality Control)
- Must possess excellent communication skills in order to organize articles for drafting into our CMS (WordPress) with various writers.
- Ability to write engaging headlines based on topics that are being sent to the design team for image design
- Ability to report to upper management a proper timeline, execution plan and progress updates.
- Improve user experience with various of optimization techniques (we will provide training)
- Improve Image Optimization on specific selected articles provided by the Project Management Team
- Improves organic effective headlines, body copy and websites
- Ensures each ARTICLE is verified by our online search engine optimization tool.
- Verify each article is passed through verification software.
- Writes original and powerful headlines as needed depending on each article / headline.
- Coordinates with the Editorial Group and Brand Room team for improvements and/or necessary adjustments in their content and headlines to ensure verification of Search Engine Optimization is approved.
- Must quality control (QC) a MINIMUM of 150 articles per day. QC consists of pulling a quick report on daily articles published to ensure the optimized images, headlines, meta description and alt-description on each article per day
- Must have experience drafting blogs/articles in CMS/Wordpress
- Minimal knowledge of HTML
- Experience with Adobe/Photoshop to optimize images
- Must have an understanding of basic project management (how tasks are done from start to finish)
- Must have a English/communication/business degree
- Must have 1-year experience in technical writing in English and Tagalog
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.