- Cebu City, PhilippinesCebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippines
- Full time
- Photographs or shoot videos for news and other content produced by INQUIRER.net;
- Regularly collects stock photos and B-roll footage of site locations and interviews.
- Edits photos and videos in coordination with Section Editors and/or other internal clients for final proof/cut before uploading on site.
- Occasionally create graphics for use in INQUIRER.net content.
- Determines filming equipment necessary for production shoots
- Helps to sustain and guide creative process.
- Responsible in maintaining the condition of all assigned equipment’s, peripherals and cables
- Organizes and maintains an independent record of all INQ.net photo and video equipment and property.
- Performs other related tasks that may be assigned from to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Multimedia Arts, TV/film production, Communication Arts or related area of study
- Must be willing to be based in Cebu
- In-depth knowledge of all things Cebu
- Required languages, dialects: Cebuano, English, Filipino
- Creative and employs a non-conventional treatment in shooting video
- At least one (1) year experience in audio and video production
- Ability to shoot and edit photos and video using professional grade equipment
- Advanced operating knowledge of professional photo and video editing software including but not limited to:
- Adobe premiere
- Final cut Pro
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Motion
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adoobe Audition
- Pro Tools
- Advanced knowledge of techniques, principles and equipment of modern photography including still, motion, color, and black and white photography.
- Advanced knowledge of film properties and their suitability for generalized and specialized photography.
- Ability to create minimal motion graphics such as introOBB/lowerthirds and basic collaterals used for video outputs.
- Proficient in setting up, calibrating and operating various production equipment including cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment.
- Familiar shooting in chroma screen.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.