Support Engineer | Auto-Electrical
- Makati, Philippines3/F Media Resource Plaza, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Installs GPS devices on various vehicles.
- Performs quality assurance and maintenance before and after the installation.
- Produces system documentation for installed devices.
- Provide first level support for system issues
- Conducts research and development for improving products.
- At least a graduate of Automotive Electrical Assembly NC III from a TESDA-accredited school or any equivalent vocational course.
- Preferably with at least one (1) year relevant experience in auto-electrical work.
- Familiar with GPS technology and other electronic devices
- Willing to be deployed across the Philippines
- Knowledge in engine and under chassis repair, maintenance and troubleshooting is a plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.