- Conducts regular competitive reports/checks (marketing partnerships, advertising placements, editorial specials)
- Assists the Marketing Associates in generating data for various site metrics and report analyses such as Site Statistics and social media performance.
- Assists in marketing activations, internal activations/events, sales and marketing-led activities; be in close coordination with interns from the Sales and Marketing Internship Program.
- Coordinates with the Marketing Associates for the procurement of marketing collaterals and items.
- Coordinates administrative work (monitoring of marketing/POP!/sales-related promos; getting in touch with winners, social media blasts, user generated content management)
- Creates and submits reports as needed by the Sales Team.
- Monitors project timelines for BrandRoom in coordination with the Product Manager
- Reports to the Associate Director of Sales and Marketing the group WIP/status.
- Edits branded content/partner videos/multimedia projects as assigned by BrandRoom
- Edits organic videos as assigned by InqPOP! Channel lead
- Participates in the regular creative brainstorming sessions of BrandRoom and POP!
- Generates ideas for selling and for traffic generation
- For billing purposes, creates completion reports for local direct sales placements in coordination with assigned Account Managers and finance team.
- Ensures that all sales-related documentations are completed and submitted to finance before every 30th of the month.
- Ensures that preparation of Weekly and Post Ad Summary Reports are in place:
a. Follow up regular performance reports of all currently running campaigns with Ad Ops.
b. Ensure submission of accurate post ad performance reports (together with end of campaign screenshots) as needed.
- College Graduate, preferably Marketing Management/Business Management and/or other related courses;
- At least 1 year experience in a related job;
- Computer Skills, Communication Skills, Attention to Details, Skills Creative and Resourceful;
- Can work with minimum supervision;
- Must be able to thrive in a virtual working environment.
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Creative Thinking
- Organizing and Planning
- Analyzing Data
- Interpersonal Skills
- Marketing Communications
- Time Management
- Computer Literate / Basic Computer Skills
- Business Administration [Marketing Management]
- Business Administration [Marketing]
- Marketing Communications
About Inquirer Interactive Inc.
INQUIRER.net is the official news website and member of the Inquirer Group of Companies that includes the Philippine Daily Inquirer, Hinge Inquirer Publications, Cebu Daily News, Inquirer LIBRE, Bandera, INQUIRER.net, Megamobile Inquirer, Print Town, DZIQ 990AM Radyo Inquirer and DAG. It features 24/7 breaking news, the latest on local and international issues and events, and compelling commentaries on Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Lifestyle, Business, and Technology. It also features Global Nation for OFWs who want to know more about the latest from the Philippines. INQUIRER.net offers multimedia features, easy channel navigation, strong social media presence and numerous engagement platforms that allow the readers to experience and be part of the news no matter where they are.