- Produces videos and other multimedia content for INQUIRER.net and its social media channels as assigned by the Video Team Head.
- Supervises and collaborates with other team members in story pitching, research, shoots, and post-production.
- Mounts live coverages in coordination with News Anchor, Multimedia Reporters, and Videographers.
- Preferably can also stand in as an on-cam or voice-over talent in the absence of a reporter or host.
- Analyzes performance of published content and checks latest trends, potential stories using social media monitoring tools.
- Performs other duties as necessary.
Educational attainment: College graduate, preferably major in Broadcast Communication, Journalism, or Multimedia Arts
Work experience: At least 1 year in video production
Skills required: Strong visual storytelling skills, intermediate to advanced knowledge in video production, proficiency in video editing
Perks and Benefits
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Video Editing
- Broadcast Communication
- Multimedia Arts