1. Coordinate and organize the creation and production of features for the website, the magazine, and other
2. Coordinate and attend photo shoots and events, ensuring that the needs and requirements of the team
and/or the subject are met.
3. Write evergreen articles and breaking news content.
4. Manage social media channels, as assigned.
5. Evaluate performance of the subcontracted parties.
6. Finalize arrangements with subcontracted parties.
7. Prepare budget reports and payment requests along with relevant documents needed.
8. Check website regularly with the team to ensure all pages, links, and other site features run as intended.
Reports to the Associate Editor or Sr. Editorial Manager should errors be found.
9. Monitor loaned items from suppliers.
10. Collaborate with professionals (e.g. web designers, marketing executives and photographers) to improve
11. Ensure stories published are SEO-friendly/optimized.
12. Ensure content is up-to-date
13. Comply with copyright and privacy regulations.
14. Monitor websit’s traffic as well as social media engagement
15. Coordinates review of mock ups and proofs.
16. Build relationships with industry personalities
17. Handle reader feedback.
18. Ensure proper archiving of properties.
19. Perform other related/relevant duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- College graduate, preferably major in Journalism, Mass Communications, Marketing, Literature, Creative Writing, Psychology, History, or the Social Sciences
- At least 6 months to 1-year work/internship experience in related field
- Computer/tech and internet savvy, has high social media skills
- Familiar with SEO and SEM processes and strategies
- Interest spans a wide range of topics, from current events, social media trends, local celebrities, lifestyle,technology, pop culture, etc.
- Tough but lighthearted, insightful but cheerful, hardworking but fun
- Team player, service-oriented, loves to write and read, cares about all kinds of readers
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Social Media Management
- Mass Communication