- Organizes, interprets and summarizes findings, creating presentations and reports.
- Analyzes data using statistical methods to identify trends, meet organizational goals and feed dashboards.
- Defines metrics and track, analyze and report on specific project outcomes.
- Imports, cleans, reviews, expands, validates and documents datasets.
- Engages across units to identify and meet data needs.
- Monitors and maximizes online tools such as IO, CrowdTangle, Google Analytics, Search Console, Facebook Insights and other online tools.
- Performs other related tasks as may be assigned.
The successful candidate for this role must have the ability to work remotely on a temporary basis (as a result of the company's pandemic safety measures) but be willing to return to a full office-based setup at the company's discretion.
- College Graduate, preferably in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Data Science
- At least 1year work experience in Web Analytics or similar
- Experience in web analytics tools, excellent data collection and reporting, familiar with any of the following tools: Google Analytics, Alexa, IO, etc.