- Develops efficient and optimal applications for the Inquirer Interactive’s network of websites.
- Maintains a hands-on role in assuring and continually improving Inquirer Interactive’s web development process. This includes requirements, analysis, prototyping, design, implementation, testing, and post-mortems (documentation, reports, and support).
- Submits status report of projects, as required.
- Maintains and updates existing back-end solutions for additional features and existing bugs.
- Responds promptly and professionally to bug reports. This includes being on call 24/7 in case situations like these do occur.
- Works closely with the Multimedia team in the development of the company’s websites and services.
- Interfaces directly, as needed, with the editorial and sales departments for tasks related to the applications being developed/maintained.
- Carries out miscellaneous tasks in support of the organization's goals.
- Performs other related tasks that may be assigned
- College Graduate, preferably B.S Computer Science/Engineering or any related course
- At least one (1) year experience in a related job
- A solid understanding of client-side and web-based internet and intranet technologies.
- Familiarity in the latest Internet trends and technologies.
- Has good quality management and good communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in databases like MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- Knowledgeable in other web applications development tools/languages
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Mobile Phone Plan
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
About Inquirer Interactive Inc.
INQUIRER.net is the official news website and member of the Inquirer Group of Companies that includes the Philippine Daily Inquirer, Hinge Inquirer Publications, Cebu Daily News, Inquirer LIBRE, Bandera, INQUIRER.net, Megamobile Inquirer, Print Town, DZIQ 990AM Radyo Inquirer and DAG. It features 24/7 breaking news, the latest on local and international issues and events, and compelling commentaries on Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Lifestyle, Business, and Technology. It also features Global Nation for OFWs who want to know more about the latest from the Philippines. INQUIRER.net offers multimedia features, easy channel navigation, strong social media presence and numerous engagement platforms that allow the readers to experience and be part of the news no matter where they are.