- Oversees a number of key functions within the IT department that enable the delivery of a high quality service to end user.
- To ensure Service Support and Service Delivery processes are in place to meet business needs.
- Stakeholder facing role, and requires that you establish and manage expectations within the business and drive the IT team to achieve those expectations to a high standard
- Maintain high performing service support functions including and IT Service Desk, Desktop Support and VIP Support
- Owner of the Incident, Request, Change and Escalation processes, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes, accurate reporting and establishing service improvement activities when required
- As owner of the escalation process the Service Delivery Manager will take ownership of major incidents to ensuring coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review
- Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed
- Champion Service and Support in projects and developing a strong understanding of projects impacting your service area and ensuring service impact is minimised and agreed
- Be accountable for the quality of Service and performance; ensuring future demand from growth and projects is understood and factored into capacity plans for all associated systems
- Drive internal and third party service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes
- Keeps current with industry trends, quality initiatives and technology developments.
- Coordinate with pricing, recruiting, contracts, and creative services to ensure a timely and on-target submission
- Deliver excellent Presentation and Audio Visual support, ensure meeting room technology is maintained to high standards and routinely checked to ensure high levels of availability
- Ensure that training services are in place to educate staff on how to use meeting room and collaboration technology effectively
- Lead the Desktop Management team to continually improve the desktop computing environment
- Manage the desktop computing environment to ensure that laptops, PC’s and other access devices are built and maintained to high standards of performance and security
- Ensure that patching and anti-virus updates are carried out promptly and effectively
- Work with the Technical Design team evolve standards for hardware, software and security in the desktop environment
*Performance & Quality
- Make recommendations for Service Improvement Plans and ensure actions are followed through to completion in a timely manner
- Work with internal and third party teams to ensure actions are taken and completed to protect and improve services
- Provide regular and accurate management reporting on IT Service performance
- Effectively deliver/manage Staff Management including recruitment, mentoring, training, target setting and performance assessment
- Be an ambassador for IT, working across the business to provide effective communication on IT matters and build relationships with other teams to ensure effective dialogue between departments
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of experience in the information technology field.
- Legally able to work in the country in which the position is based
- A passion for Service Improvement
- Experienced Service Management professional
- ITIL Qualified
- Previous experience as a Team Lead or demonstrable experience in leading virtual teams
- Experience of managing 3rd parties and 3rd party delivered services
- Service Management or Support in a large-scale and diverse environment of incident management, escalation procedures and related disciplines
- Expert knowledge of ITIL disciplines
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to support and mentor junior staff
- Excellent customer facing/customer service skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of flexibility including shift and out of hours working
· Ability to successfully implement and control budgets.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information
- Self-motivation and able to take responsibility
- Able to manage and prioritise and tasks and time efficiently
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Kalayaan Building, Dela Rosa Street, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.